• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

How-To Channel New member from Philippines

Valerie

TubeBuddy User
User name: Valerie
Title of introduction: New member from Philippines
Your name/ Alias: Valerie
Where are you from? Philippines
How did you find TubeBuddy? YouTuber Nick Nimmin
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to grow my channel and i heard a lot of good things about TB and hoping to get more knowledge and strategy from this forum.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to level up how I film and how I communicate to my audience because IΓÇÖm a shy type person. I want to help girls who are starting to do their own nails from their comfort zone.
How frequently do you upload? I have 2 kids and do chores a lot and trying to upload once or twice a week
What are your hobbies? Doing nails, make ups and hair rebonding and treatments
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is just to help my husband on my own way like posting tutorial videos on my channel while IΓÇÖm enjoying every single part of it. And maybe one day to share how lucky I am to have a family that I have right now. And share our stories.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/c/Nailcoholics

Legacy

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Hi there and welcome to the community forums! I also actually found TubeBuddy from Nick Nimmin so that's kinda cool I think that we came from the same person. I'm a shy person too, but still doing YouTube as well just trying to figure out how to do it when shy if you know what I mean. By the way, good luck with your channel and goals :)

• Love
Reactions: Valerie
OP
OP
Valerie

Valerie

TubeBuddy User
Hi there and welcome to the community forums! I also actually found TubeBuddy from Nick Nimmin so that's kinda cool I think that we came from the same person. I'm a shy person too, but still doing YouTube as well just trying to figure out how to do it when shy if you know what I mean. By the way, good luck with your channel and goals :)
Hello! Thanks for noticing my post! Yeah I know it feels so weird to talk to my camera alone and IΓÇÖm literally talking on a low voice because I donΓÇÖt want my neighbors to hear me. I really hope i can help my audience using my channel. I really want to put English subtitles so everyone can understand but itΓÇÖs too much work for me. And I speak Tagalog in my channel. Filipinos language.

Legacy

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I'm super shy when talking for videos too! Like I don't want people to hear I'm filming because I don't want them to interrupt and be like "who are you talking to/ what are you talking about?"

• Haha
Reactions: Valerie
OP
OP
Valerie

Valerie

TubeBuddy User
I'm super shy when talking for videos too! Like I don't want people to hear I'm filming because I don't want them to interrupt and be like "who are you talking to/ what are you talking about?"
Omg same feeling hehe! Good luck to your channel. You do have a nice content hopefully soon IΓÇÖll be in the US with my husband and meet you guys. Take care!