• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel Returning youtuber trying to reach 500+

DeadShoot HD

User name: DeadShoot HD
Title of introduction: Returning youtuber trying to reach 500+ subs
Your name/ Alias: DeadShoot HD
Where are you from? United Kingdom
How did you find TubeBuddy? Research on how to grow my channel brought me to TubeBuddy.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want my channel to grow so thought that joining the forms would help me reach a wider audience and people that can help my channel grow.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: For now i'm aiming for 500+ subs and to average 100 views per video.
How frequently do you upload? Atm i'm focusing on quality over quantity so im uploading 2-3 times a week but once i start seeing progress and find time available i may increase this.
What are your hobbies? I enjoy gaming mainly and spending time to promote my videos other than that i spend the rest of my time playing sports.
What is your biggest dream? i would like to someday reach 100k subscribers.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRETt6ws3V1kHv1I3Htz_Ug

Kari B

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Welcome. How long have you been away from YT? How are you finding the new YT studio? Is there anything (other than subs) that you need help on? I think your current goals are very realistic and achievable.

Reactions: DeadShoot HD
OP
OP
DeadShoot HD

DeadShoot HD

I've been away for 4 years now and so much has changed, there is no longer a YouTube editor which I used to edit my videos before I left. So I spent 8 hours trying to merge my clips together but eventually figured it out. As for anything I need help with really it's just the views and watch time.

Kari B

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I think YT editor does still exist in the new creator studio for post publish editing, but it's very basic, you can trim and add music but that appears to be about it. I didn't get to use the old editor, but I've heard it was much better.

Kari B

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I've used the new one a few times to cut bits out of old videos, but I find it very clunky and not particularly user friendly.