• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Technology Channel Greetings! I'm a budget tech YouTuber.

Peculiar Pine Tree

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
User name: Peculiar Pine Tree
Title of introduction: Greetings! I'm a budget tech YouTuber.
Your name/ Alias: Robert from Peculiar Pine Tree
Where are you from? Toronto, Canada
How did you find TubeBuddy? Watching YouTube videos on how to grow a YouTube channel.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To learn from other YouTubers experience, through conversation. And to help out other YTers.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Grow this channel into a business.
Help 1 million people make video, livestream, and do gaming, on an ultra-small budget.

For milestones: I've accidentally ranked 1 video in YT search, got over 100k views... did some studying, and hoping to do it again (but intentionally this time).
How frequently do you upload? Was doing weekly on the tech channel. Hoping to do that again as soon as I'm able. Meanwhile I post 1/week on my 2 gaming channels.
What are your hobbies? Playing Minecraft, and Gran Turismo 2
What is your biggest dream? 1. Turn this into a business to support a family.
2. Become a US Citizen as a foreign investor (requires $500k-$1M. So definitely a ridiculously large goal! Might never happen.)
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/peculiarpinetree

OP
OP
Peculiar Pine Tree

Peculiar Pine Tree

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Thanks! Glad you like it! :)
I'd love to do more PC builds... but I don't have the money right now... So, trying to come up with enough ideas to last till then.
Considering starting with a budget webcam review & settings tutorial (most of those videos had the old settings, it looks much better now).

htrdlrod

hello , i'm new at this , i started an affiliate business about 2 months ago , of course i would love to make it grow , like meeting new people here or at a distance, also i have alot to learn, lol, take care be safe.