• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel Welcome, IΓÇÖll be your newest best friend on this new journey! Yes, you read correctly. My name is Lola!! (The fascinating one though) TBVH IΓÇÖm not

Fascinatinglola

Subscriber Goal
User name: Fascinatinglola
Title of introduction: Welcome, IΓÇÖll be your newest best friend on this new journey! Yes, you read correctly. My name is Lola!! (The fascinating one though) TBVH IΓÇÖm not proud o. I'm really playful cos now playing, *forever young* by Jay Z. Ladies and gentlemen, join me as I take you on an interesting journey. Being fascinating, I can make almost anything with my hands and all by myself. As a result of this overloaded talent, I said to myself 'lemme do giveawayΓÇÖ This channel, as the name sounds is aimed at sharing interesting and educative contents you probably might not imagine. Trust me, itΓÇÖs specially prepared for special people like you! I promise this is going to be worthwhile and fun filled. IΓÇÖll share my personal opinions on wideee range of topics, DIYs, Book and Movie reviews in a way you can connect to and be serenaded. So hop in! Meanwhile, itΓÇÖs not so bad to rub minds on ideas.
Your name/ Alias: Fascinating Lola
Where are you from? Nigeria
How did you find TubeBuddy? YouTube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to build a community and I want growth on YouTube.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to impact lives in my own way.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Reading, swimming, writing, listening to music.
What is your biggest dream? I want to be able to walk into anywhere and donΓÇÖt have to introduce myself.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCINhfJKJ50sNtBztIkdWBvA

vinc8nt

TubeBuddy User
Hi Lola, welcome to TB. Lola is a term of endearment for our grandma, or a best friend for our gay friends.