• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy Excited about new Tubebuddy Recommended Tags Feature!! Has anyone tried it ?

kitchen c/o ammama

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I just checked out latest video of tubebuddy where @Andrew explained about this new feature which especially help to improve old videos.

I use chrome - pro version and I don't see it. I guess it is still in the process of approval.

but anyone using firefox tried it ? or any update of this approval ?

Reactions: RandomFamilia

EnglishwithLiz

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
A bit annoying that Chrome is not working, but we will @Andrew some slack as according to this site, today is his birthday. Happy Birthday Andrew

Firefox is on my PC, so just logged in and all appears to be working as described in the video

Reactions: RandomFamilia

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Firefox is on my PC, so just logged in and all appears to be working as described in the video

Yeah that's a shame on google's end, but I LOVE this feature and it helps so much on older videos!

A bit annoying that Chrome is not working, but we will @Andrew some slack as according to this site, today is his birthday. Happy Birthday Andrew

Weird that's not true o_O

I just checked out latest video of tubebuddy where @Andrew explained about this new feature which especially help to improve old videos.

I use chrome - pro version and I don't see it. I guess it is still in the process of approval.

It's awesome I obviously have it, and am just patiently waiting for Google chrome to get their stuff together hahahaha

OP
OP
kitchen c/o ammama

kitchen c/o ammama

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Now working on Chrome
I don't think .. Can you share a snap ?

Here is my SNap ( video released a week back )
1597830959763.png

OP
OP
kitchen c/o ammama

kitchen c/o ammama

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Great but it still the old way for me :( .. Maybe it will take little time .. I don't know ..

ReachRishi

Subscriber Goal
Interesting - Are you saying its better to use Firefox with Tubebuddy instead of Chrome :) Basically I can get features quicker and its more stable ? hmm... I do see this feature in Chrome and I must say its excellent..

OP
OP
kitchen c/o ammama

kitchen c/o ammama

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I keep getting this/

"Sorry, we were unable to gather Search Traffic data (A)"
Maybe it's a recent video. Have you tried on your older videos ?

Interesting - Are you saying its better to use Firefox with Tubebuddy instead of Chrome :) Basically I can get features quicker and its more stable ? hmm... I do see this feature in Chrome and I must say its excellent..
Well... I have not used tubebuddy on firefox and hence no comments.

Yes ! The feature is Interesting. I have started updating already :D

OP
OP
kitchen c/o ammama

kitchen c/o ammama

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Last time I checked, yeah. I'm uploading a new video later today so I'll see then. I also noticed the new thing had disappeared briefly as well as my best practices not always being available.
ohhh.. Talk to Tubebuddy Support about it . New videos won't have any search traffic though . Old videos should be having.

Welcome to Gaming

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
ohhh.. Talk to Tubebuddy Support about it . New videos won't have any search traffic though . Old videos should be having.
oh, is that not how it works? I thought if it showed tags that you'd used before it showed you the search traffic thing? Maybe i'm using it wrong then.

Gunjit

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I haven't tried it yet, Will check it out tommorow