• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

VLOGUST DAY 15 | NO ONE WATCHES MY VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Yeah, sometimes it feels like that. But man having the library of content is worth it. If you have all these on a Vlogust playlist and they tie to each other with pinned comments, cards and endscreens then all it takes is for one of them to hit and they will all hit.

Reactions: Jeff Goober
OP
OP
Jeff Goober

Jeff Goober

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Yeah, sometimes it feels like that. But man having the library of content is worth it. If you have all these on a Vlogust playlist and they tie to each other with pinned comments, cards and endscreens then all it takes is for one of them to hit and they will all hit.
That is true....Vlogust, Vlogtober, and Vlogmas... I'm not sure if I will try vlogtober or vlogmas and if I did I would probably do weekly videos instead of daily LOL Am I missing any other months? All I know is Vlogust for Aug and Vlogtober for Oct And Vlogmas for Dec.. Am I missing any O_O

Stanley | Team TB

Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Vlogageddon... which is doing all aforementioned vlog runs in a single calendar year lol.

It's important to keep the mental health. If you are suffering, burning out and/or wearing thin your content is going to suffer and your video performance will reflect that. Take a little step back, regain the thing that made you good at this in the first place and then hit it hard again later.

You don't need to do Vlogtober just because it's a thing... there are plenty of other things you can do as well. Make up your own thing. Go live behind a dumpster for a weekend and vlog it. That would make a really weird and yet incredibly captivating series of videos.

I don't encourage you to actually go live behind a dumpster, I'm just saying. A good vlog can be that easy to produce.

• Haha
OP
OP
Jeff Goober

Jeff Goober

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Vlogageddon... which is doing all aforementioned vlog runs in a single calendar year lol.

It's important to keep the mental health. If you are suffering, burning out and/or wearing thin your content is going to suffer and your video performance will reflect that. Take a little step back, regain the thing that made you good at this in the first place and then hit it hard again later.

You don't need to do Vlogtober just because it's a thing... there are plenty of other things you can do as well. Make up your own thing. Go live behind a dumpster for a weekend and vlog it. That would make a really weird and yet incredibly captivating series of videos.

I don't encourage you to actually go live behind a dumpster, I'm just saying. A good vlog can be that easy to produce.
LMFAO!!!! That is a good point, another good idea would be 24 hours in a porta-potty BUT I just looked it up and someone did that already xD

Stanley | Team TB

Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
I like your creative approach... it's hard to find those things that haven't been done but when you do you will have something special.

Just don't go eating any jellyfish. That was MY thing!!! lol

• Haha