• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

How-To Channel HI! I'm new to this forum and interested to network with people

www.borsellinocarpentry.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Borsellino Carpentry
Title of introduction: HI! I'm new to this forum and interested to network with people
Your name/ Alias: Nick
Where are you from? NY USA
How did you find TubeBuddy? Nick Nimmin
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to connect with other YouTubers to be able to help each other
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I have 2 channels, One is more business related and the other is more personal. I would love to be able to just do YouTube fulltime, although I understand that it is a lot of work and hard to get to that point.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Making videos, music, carpentry, snowboarding, plowing, guitar, motorcycling, food, and so much more!
What is your biggest dream? To be able to help people by sharing my life experiences and make a career out of it.
YouTube Channel Link: httpw://www.youtube.com/borsellinocarpentry

OP
OP
Borsellino Carpentry
www.borsellinocarpentry.com
Subscriber Goal
Hey peeps! I've been using tubebuddy alongside vidiq both free versions, to help me learn how to do youtube better. I would love to connect and network with other youtubers. I have 2 channels, one is a carpentry how-to channel with business tips and tool reviews. The other channel is my personal channel, vlogging, life improvement, meditation, and a whole bunch of other positive focused stuff... I'm having fun exploring different content on there and seeing where it goes.