• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel Hi everyone. I'm a newer FNaF YouTuber with a little over 100 subscribers. I'm looking for someone who will shout out my channel, and I'll shout out

The Glitch Twitch

Subscriber Goal
User name: The Glitch Twitch
Title: Bye everyone. I'm a newer FNaF YouTuber with a little over 100 subscribers. I'm looking for someone who will shout out my channel, and I'll shout out yours in return. Thanks!
Type of collaboration: Shout out collab
Amount of Subscribers: I have a little over 100, but I would love to gain more.
Ways to contact you: Go to my channel and reply on one of my videos. Here's the link.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3Gh8ydlP9LlTZ4heLUswUw
Why should they collaborate with you: It will help both of us to grow in subscribers.
Link to Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3Gh8ydlP9LlTZ4heLUswUw

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Man i will say that shoutouts will not have the impact on your channel that you think they do. I'm speaking from experience; it is far better to practice your SEO strategy, network and makes friends and above all MASTER your videos. This will have a FAR larger impact on your channel than just about any shoutout.

Kari B

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
If you are looking for shoutouts try going onto slightly bigger FNaF creators channels and making helpful and engaging comments on their videos. I have two people who regularly comment on my videos, I wouldn't do a collab because it wouldn't benefit either of our channels (completely different niches), however, I do give them shoutouts and film a few seconds of footage especially for them every so often because they are genuine viewers and I'm grateful for their support.

Remember to make the comment specific to their video - which bit did you really like (or dislike).
Start up a conversation regarding their video - who is your favourite character and why.
Don't ask for help/support and don't reference your channel as this is just rude and spammy - I had someone post a comment saying 'I made a video just like this on my channel y'all should go watch it' - that got a very quick delete from me!

This can help build a community, it might get you some cross-traffic and subscribers and they may even ask you if you want to do a collab. :)

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Absolutely right! Nothing is going to get you noticed faster than leaving educated, well-thought out comments that reflect another creators topic/beliefs etc. Of course that isn't going to happen after one comment. You will want to do this on every video consistently and quickly. You want them to recognize and remember and come to expect your posts. It's a lot of work for the possible positive outcome, too much work in my opinion. But if you are going to pursue it this is the best way to do that.

OP
OP
T

The Glitch Twitch

Subscriber Goal
If you are looking for shoutouts try going onto slightly bigger FNaF creators channels and making helpful and engaging comments on their videos. I have two people who regularly comment on my videos, I wouldn't do a collab because it wouldn't benefit either of our channels (completely different niches), however, I do give them shoutouts and film a few seconds of footage especially for them every so often because they are genuine viewers and I'm grateful for their support.

Remember to make the comment specific to their video - which bit did you really like (or dislike).
Start up a conversation regarding their video - who is your favourite character and why.
Don't ask for help/support and don't reference your channel as this is just rude and spammy - I had someone post a comment saying 'I made a video just like this on my channel y'all should go watch it' - that got a very quick delete from me!

This can help build a community, it might get you some cross-traffic and subscribers and they may even ask you if you want to do a collab. :)
Thanks for the tips!