• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel Hi everyone. My name is The Glitch Twitch. I make Five Night at Freddy's videos and I also make special videos on Saturdays such as telling stories. I

The Glitch Twitch

Subscriber Goal
User name: The Glitch Twitch
Title of introduction: Hi everyone. My name is The Glitch Twitch. I make Five Night at Freddy's videos and I also make special videos on Saturdays such as telling stories. I would really appreciate it if you would check out my channel and hopefully subscribe! Thanks a lot for reading this and I hope you enjoy my videos! Bye!
Your name/ Alias: The Glitch Twitch
Where are you from?
How did you find TubeBuddy? Through YouTube.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? YouTube videos
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like to entertain viewers and allow people to have a better day by watching my content.
How frequently do you upload? I upload at least once a week, but usually multiple times a week.
What are your hobbies? I love to make FNaF and story videos and making people laugh and just generally be happier.
What is your biggest dream? I would love to be a full time YouTuber that can entertain millions of viewers and have a successful channel.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3Gh8ydlP9LlTZ4heLUswUw