• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel WHAT'S UP EVERYONE?!

FlawedTomato

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
User name: FlawedTomato
Title of introduction: WHAT'S UP EVERYONE?!
Your name/ Alias: FlawedTomato
Where are you from? United Kingdom
How did you find TubeBuddy? Found TubeBuddy through friends who have used this forum when starting out on YouTube to help grow and build an awesome community!
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I have joined because I would love to get to know people who are in similar situations as me with just starting out or more experienced people who can share words of wisdom. I'm here to entertain, meet new people and create a great community!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My big dream isn't to gain 1,000,000 million subs (although it would be nice). My dream is to entertain people and perfect my craft of editing and creating great content. With this channel I want to be able to make people laugh and smile and show off what I can do with premier pro!
How frequently do you upload? I upload twice a week, every Tuesday and Thursday at 8PM BST! All content so far has been around Call Of Duty but hoping to expand to different games.
What are your hobbies? My main hobbies are Editing, Videography, Photography and Gaming. Because of the current situation across the world it has been very hard to do photography so been focusing on gaming and creating content. This has just grown my passion for entertaining and for creating content.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream in life is to turn my passion into my main income. I would love to be able to create content for YouTube and for Corporate/Personal use as well and make money doing so.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDdobn6LZxDnV_HWqj89mmg?view_as=subscriber