• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Hello ! I am a small youtuber excited to grow my channel and also connect with many other youtubers around the world !

The Rayna Show

User name: The Rayna Show
Title of introduction: Hello ! I am a small youtuber excited to grow my channel and also connect with many other youtubers around the world !
Your name/ Alias: The Rayna Show
Where are you from? Baltimore , but live in California currently
How did you find TubeBuddy? Ty and Kate on youtube told their subscribers about the app and i was very interested !
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I really want to expand my channel because i take time with my videos so i feel like they should get more recognition ! I also want to connect with other youtubers l!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to be able to make people smile and be happy with they watch my videos ! I also want to encourage girls that they can do whatever they put their mind to !
How frequently do you upload? weekly / monthly
What are your hobbies? I love to cheer and cook , also hang out with my friends !
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream in life is to be successful and make my parents proud ! When I get older i want to be happy with any career i end up pursuing .
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCX4AOiOYGe0DOsRsN7caJNA