• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Life What do you do on long car rides?

Legacy

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I was just curious what everyone does on long car rides when they are not the driver? I'm curious because right now I'm in the car for the next 8-9 hours on the way to the beach. Right now I'm just listening to music and messing around with my phone because the car is capable of charging my phone.

• Wow
Reactions: bulldog32

Tito Tim

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy Star
titotim.com
I do not do cars anymore, but we have long bus or boat rides here. On the boat, it is easy - I go up on deck and watch the water. I'm an old sailor and love the water. The bus is mostly listen to music, play games on my phone, and sleep. Lots of sleep.

Reactions: Lilygissing

scottkoz20

TubeBuddy Pro
when my daughter was younger - we played "We're going on a picnic" and I am going to bring something. The rules were

1) had to be in alphabetical order
2) you have to repeat what the other people playing said.

This helped her with the alphabet and memory - this helped us stay awake on a long drive ;)

Kari B

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
If I'm not driving I try and keep the driver motivated and awake, it can be very tiring driving long distances so it's nice to converse and make sure they don't need a drink or snacks.

KOTW

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I listen to podcasts when I'm in the car. Anything from hunting to podcasts about podcasts. Some motivational stuff and even some work related podcasts sometimes.

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
I just like to listen to music and watching the scenery. Don't really like looking at my phone or reading for too long because I get motion sickness.

OP
OP
Legacy

Legacy

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I'm currently heading home from the beach now and it's pouring down rain here. I've just been playing around with my phone the entire time since I left. And thinking of ideas for my next video.

Umaimas Cuisine 2

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I was just curious what everyone does on long car rides when they are not the driver? I'm curious because right now I'm in the car for the next 8-9 hours on the way to the beach. Right now I'm just listening to music and messing around with my phone because the car is capable of charging my phone.
I look outside because usually we go to hilly areas where the weather is very pleasant , the big green trees and some times monkeys can also be seen swinging on branches , So its really fun to look outside.