• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered My account subscription

Status
Not open for further replies.

Opentalkwithmary

www.facebook.com
Subscriber Goal
Hie.Sorry l dont know where to post this but l need to talk to one of the Tubebudy owners about my subscription in private please. I talked to Tubebudy assistant and the email provided doesn't work.please can you contact me ASAP. I have sent a message on Facebook messenger too.thank you

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Hie.Sorry l dont know where to post this but l need to talk to one of the Tubebudy owners about my subscription in private please. I talked to Tubebudy assistant and the email provided doesn't work.please can you contact me ASAP. I have sent a message on Facebook messenger too.thank you

I'll Email support about this and let them know you had issues. Happy to see the issue was resolved.

You should try and message Andrew about it

I'm not the best person to go to for this. Our official support portal is the best course of action, if that doesnt' work try on our discord. HOWEVER discord is not for support. Sorry for any pain caused. Thread answered and support emailed.

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal

I'll Email support about this and let them know you had issues. Happy to see the issue was resolved.

You should try and message Andrew about it

I'm not the best person to go to for this. Our official support portal is the best course of action, if that doesnt' work try on our discord. HOWEVER discord is not for support. Sorry for any pain caused. Thread answered and support emailed.

Status
Not open for further replies.