• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question What is the A-Game one has to put into their Channel ?

Papa Joejo

I have been reading and reading and reading and don't seem to understand why even the Channels which have so many Subscribers and Views (Watch Hours) keep saying in their channel or keep advertising the Subscribe animated button on their videos. because they always say your content must give you the views and subscription numbers that one needs.

Some of us have content we are building but we tend to be scared to post them because are people really going to watch and subscribe because one has to make so much noise and watch time is so less. We the smaller channels trying to grow to need the bigger ones to help us also reach there to huge numbers to inspire someone with our content as well but they tend to help those they know and that doesn't help some small growing channels to bring their A-game to the table as well.

Some small growing YouTubers always bring their A-game on but it's so difficult.

InspirationalbyMarie

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
Well, apparently viewers have to be told what to do! but actually that is partially true. I don't think we can expect the big channels to help us as it may hurt our channel anyway as people come over to subscribe but don't really like or care for our channel but only came over because of their "help "never return or engage and unsubscribe. audience retention reduction etc.
Never be scared to post. I always make mistakes in all my video's but try to improve on the next one. If you have videos do self promote possibly on other platforms, remember its also about the algorithm.
However, I think small you tubers can help each other by engaging on each other's pages, joining their live streams, when people subscribe to you having a look at their pages also, etc.
On the other hand, I do think the big You tubers do help us smaller ones by default - by us observing them and gaining knowledge from what they say and do at times, their tips, tutorials information sharing, etc.

On this forum, you are able to get that on a one to one as most big YouTubers are here to support. I have gained so much information from them by checking out old threads answers to questions and asking questions if I need to.

Hard work dedication and good content are what we should continue to do and supporting other small you tubers while we are still small channel ourselves.

This is just my In my opinion from my short time as a small you tuber

Gunjit

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
They keep saying that because they want to keep growing, no-one wants to stagnate their channel even if they have 100 million subscribers

Reactions: Papa Joejo

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
I have been reading and reading and reading and don't seem to understand why even the Channels which have so many Subscribers and Views (Watch Hours) keep saying in their channel or keep advertising the Subscribe animated button on their videos. because they always say your content must give you the views and subscription numbers that one needs.

Some of us have content we are building but we tend to be scared to post them because are people really going to watch and subscribe because one has to make so much noise and watch time is so less. We the smaller channels trying to grow to need the bigger ones to help us also reach there to huge numbers to inspire someone with our content as well but they tend to help those they know and that doesn't help some small growing channels to bring their A-game to the table as well.

Some small growing YouTubers always bring their A-game on but it's so difficult.

Because it works. Data doesn't lie, and ideally if your audience is mostly new viewers reminding to subscribe does just that. This isn't a TubeBuddy question though. Please post questions like this in YouTube discussions in the future, where I have moved this thread. Thank you.

Tarot et Intuition

TubeBuddy Pro
www.tarot-et-intuition.fr
Subscriber Goal
why even the Channels which have so many Subscribers and Views (Watch Hours) keep saying in their channel or keep advertising the Subscribe animated button on their videos.

Maybe also because every youtuber does not only gain subscribers everyday, they lose some also.
So you have to keep making this "effort" to have a positive balance at the end?

residentcasuals

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
There are times when I 'forget' to like a video so that reminder does help so I think it works on the same level to subscribe.

OP
OP
Papa Joejo

Papa Joejo

Because it works. Data doesn't lie, and ideally if your audience is mostly new viewers reminding to subscribe does just that. This isn't a TubeBuddy question though. Please post questions like this in YouTube discussions in the future, where I have moved this thread. Thank you.
Please sorry and thanks for moving it to the right place for me