• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Opinion Good feedback...

#ThreeQuotesThursday

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I got some great feedback on my latest video from one of my subscribers that saying I deserve more subscribers, if thatΓÇÖs not great feedback that youΓÇÖre doing something right, I donΓÇÖt know what is! As per my response though, itΓÇÖs about enjoying the process and if you do that and release consistent content of an equal or better quality then the subscribers and other state will come in time.
Screenshot below for reference.

whatΓÇÖs the best feedback your video got recently?
437571CD-920F-4571-9521-7BC8FED701E7.jpeg

DamoΓÇÖs Paintings

Extremely Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
ThatΓÇÖs great getting that kind of feedback, itΓÇÖs very encouraging and satisfying being acknowledged for our hard work, and quite often I did wonder if bigger channels would find us, and if the did well what would it mean, well, I had a well known YouTube artist SOMEHOW find one of my videos and leave a comment on it, and although the comment was very short, it was so satisfying to see a YouTuber with over 600k subscribers stop by on my pokey little channel with 65 subscribers, and say something great and motivating.
BE94E1E3-40EA-424A-89C4-F8D833DE6EA2.png

OP
OP
#ThreeQuotesThursday

#ThreeQuotesThursday

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
ThatΓÇÖs so true! I did a video recently (after reaching out for permission) which featured and spoke about a song by one of my favourite hip hop groups Ugly Duckling and they liked and commented on the video and responded to my best friend that commented too, we have been listening to their music for 20+ years!
ThatΓÇÖs a great painting by the way!