• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel Pleasant Good Day to all, I just recently started my YouTube Channel

Celine Gomes

Subscriber Goal
User name: Celine Gomes
Title of introduction: Pleasant Good Day to all, I just recently started my YouTube Channel
Your name/ Alias: Celine
Where are you from? Trinidad and Tobago
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy by watching random YouTube videos on starting a YouTube channel or how to grow one.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I decided to join the TubeBuddy forums to connect and share ideas or opinions with other YouTubers.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I hope to accomplish a growth in my YouTube channel to further share with others, meet and spread positivity.
How frequently do you upload? I just recently started Youtube. My uploading schedule may be monthly.
What are your hobbies? I like to swim, sing, edit, exercise, skip and cook.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream or thing to accomplish is to reach my calling here on earth and to make it to heaven.
YouTube Channel Link: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCyr-sBNuTPBrQpSeQ_nIvWw/videos