• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Can thumbnails be permanently changed or deleted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake Clawson

Hello. I have been trying to delete the thumbnail image that was originally uploaded with certain videos. Creating a replacement image is easy, however viewers still see the original unwanted thumbnail during video play. Is there a free way to use the new thumbnail and permanently changed or possibly delete the old one? I have tried the free version of tubebuddy to get rid of the original thumbnail, but have not had any fortune. Could a temporary (one month) paid service of tubebuddy correct these basic thumbnail issue? If so, would the lowest cost version finally let me have the one image I want during video play? Any help would be appreciated.

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Hello. I have been trying to delete the thumbnail image that was originally uploaded with certain videos. Creating a replacement image is easy, however viewers still see the original unwanted thumbnail during video play. Is there a free way to use the new thumbnail and permanently changed or possibly delete the old one? I have tried the free version of tubebuddy to get rid of the original thumbnail, but have not had any fortune. Could a temporary (one month) paid service of tubebuddy correct these basic thumbnail issue? If so, would the lowest cost version finally let me have the one image I want during video play? Any help would be appreciated.

It takes 48 hours to update, so I would say that's where you are. This is a YT question, but yes they can be changed. Thread closed.

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal

It takes 48 hours to update, so I would say that's where you are. This is a YT question, but yes they can be changed. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.