• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question Sign in

Maryprecious

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
Someone asked me this but I didnΓÇÖt have the answer. Please, why is sign in a criteria for liking and subscribing to a channel? Thanks

Xarty

TubeBuddy User
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Because you won't get notifications of your channels uploading videos or your likes/dislikes won't be saved on more than one device - you won't synchronize them without an account.
Also if you could like and sub without an account, you could just change IPs or devices and give multiple likes and subs, which is not fair

Reactions: Maryprecious
OP
OP
Maryprecious

Maryprecious

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
Because you won't get notifications of your channels uploading videos or your likes/dislikes won't be saved on more than one device - you won't synchronize them without an account.
Also if you could like and sub without an account, you could just change IPs or devices and give multiple likes and subs, which is not fair
Nice one. I have screenshot this reply to forward to all concern. Thanks ❤️

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Someone asked me this but I didnΓÇÖt have the answer. Please, why is sign in a criteria for liking and subscribing to a channel? Thanks
You can't like and subscribe from a non esisting account, just like ANYTHING on the internet, you need some form of account to make any interactions on social media, and YouTube is one of them. It's also combat fake engagement.

Reactions: Maryprecious