• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Music What are your favourite instrumentals to listen to?

DragoNate

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy Star
www.dragonate.info
Subscriber Goal
I really like techno music. I don't consider myself a singer or a rapper, but occasionally I do like to sing. I've tried recording myself singing and I just dislike how it sounds lol

Reactions: RyanProducesMusic

Aaron

Reputable Poster
TubeBuddy Legend
goldsteindigital.com
Subscriber Goal
I don't have a singing voice that is suited for my preferred type of music... I listen to a lot of EDM/J-Pop/J-Rock. Bands like One Ok Rock, Fripside, Linkin Park... Artists like Zedd, David Guetta, Deadmau5.

If it has synths or epic guitar riffs you can't go wrong with me ;).... That said my voice is more suited for something like a Josh Groban song... I don't much enjoy singing that kinda stuff though(let alone singing at all xD).

OP
OP
RyanProducesMusic

RyanProducesMusic

Member of the Month
Let me know when! :D
Tomorrow for sure Andrew.

Here's a link to the download - https://soundcloud.com/ryandesrochers/fresh-vibes-instrumental-adhd

I'll post the video onto my channel tomorrow. I have the whole week off and I'll be putting in some time on creating a solid youtube foundation from which to build.

Thanks to everyone for their support!
--- Post updated ---
I don't have a singing voice that is suited for my preferred type of music... I listen to a lot of EDM/J-Pop/J-Rock. Bands like One Ok Rock, Fripside, Linkin Park... Artists like Zedd, David Guetta, Deadmau5.

If it has synths or epic guitar riffs you can't go wrong with me ;).... That said my voice is more suited for something like a Josh Groban song... I don't much enjoy singing that kinda stuff though(let alone singing at all xD).
Hmm, I wonder if I could create something that has elements of what you like but is suited to your type of voice. Do you have a link to where I can hear your 'sound'?

Aaron

Reputable Poster
TubeBuddy Legend
goldsteindigital.com
Subscriber Goal
Tomorrow for sure Andrew.

Here's a link to the download - https://soundcloud.com/ryandesrochers/fresh-vibes-instrumental-adhd

I'll post the video onto my channel tomorrow. I have the whole week off and I'll be putting in some time on creating a solid youtube foundation from which to build.

Thanks to everyone for their support!
--- Post updated ---

Hmm, I wonder if I could create something that has elements of what you like but is suited to your type of voice. Do you have a link to where I can hear your 'sound'?

Should be able to record something on Friday if I get time. I haven't sang in like 9 years hahaha my allergies usually screw me up too much to where I sound like I have a cold all day :(.

Might need to commission some work from you though on a new outro instrumental ;)

Reactions: RyanProducesMusic
OP
OP
RyanProducesMusic

RyanProducesMusic

Member of the Month

Hmm, I wonder if I could cre
Should be able to record something on Friday if I get time. I haven't sang in like 9 years hahaha my allergies usually screw me up too much to where I sound like I have a cold all day :(.

Might need to commission some work from you though on a new outro instrumental ;)
Thanks for stopping by my soundcloud! Looking forward to your song, let me know if I can support in any way.
--- Post updated ---
I really like techno music. I don't consider myself a singer or a rapper, but occasionally I do like to sing. I've tried recording myself singing and I just dislike how it sounds lol
I have made a techno song over the last three days, I'm just finalizing the mix and mastering and I'll post it here.

Reactions: DragoNate
OP
OP
RyanProducesMusic

RyanProducesMusic

Member of the Month
I have made a techno song over the last three days, but before I release it I wanted to let these awesome forms hear it first!
Awesome! I look forward to it!
It's posted!

Reactions: DragoNate