• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Declined More Milestones!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
I'm going to suggest we add a few more milestones, including:

1. Big-Time impression Milestones!
2. Achievements for averages; 500 views per day, 100 subs per month, 100 Likes per month etc.
3. First Troll
4. First Collab!
5. First 1,000 View Video
6. First time you made a suggestion on the forums that dumps a bunch of work in someone elses lap!

Niki Proshin

Known Member
Like the first troll, hah! I've got one guy on my channel kinda trolling and writing some bs comments, happy to reach this milestone!

7. First video hits 1000 views
8. First video hits 1000 likes
and many many other ideas, but do we really need so many milestones?

Reactions: Beanie Draws
OP
OP
Stanley | Team TB

Stanley | Team TB

Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
You know you've made it when you finally get that person who feels the need to harass you about your work. Trolls are literally an indication of success!

And no, we probably don't need quite so many. But those are things that I get excited about regardless of whether there's an achievement for them lol

Reactions: Damon

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal

2. Achievements for averages; 500 views per day, 100 subs per month, 100 Likes per month etc.
3. First Troll
4. First Collab!
6. First time you made a suggestion on the forums that dumps a bunch of work in someone elses lap!
First troll :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

3,4 and 6 I don't think you could actually verify via data :p but I do like how 1, 2 and 5 work together. I like the idea of one off big time impressions. Like I once had a video that had like 30k views in one week which was MASSIVE for me, but my views milstone would collate that in with my overall views, and I think having a "most successful video out of the gate" milestone could be pretty cool. Even a "most successful video" milestone.

Or a "most successful month"

And these milestones could be a lot more rare because they're a lot more difficult to acheive, so they could have their own fancy graphic, and overall could entice people to try even harder to make those real bangers :)

I like it overall :)

OP
OP
Stanley | Team TB

Stanley | Team TB

Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
That's funny, I actually expected you to be a critic on this one @Beanie Draws lol no reason why. Totally feel like spearheading this now!

Gunjit

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
That would be growth milestones and not everyone would like that

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal

3. First Troll
4. First Collab!

While fun, nearly impossible to offer since everyone is different and there is now way to track a lot of these. If we give everyone these takes a way. Only one we could possibly look into is first video on channel to hit X views. Other than that pretty much impossible :/

Reactions: Stanley | Team TB
OP
OP
Stanley | Team TB

Stanley | Team TB

Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
I kinda figured, and I definitely wouldnt want the milestones flooded. That takes the impact away, no fun there.

Status
Not open for further replies.