• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel I'm a 22 year old Canadian Male Youtube Gamer whose been making videos on and off for 3 years now

Splash Productions

Subscriber Goal
User name: Splash Productions
Title of introduction: I'm a 22 year old Canadian Male Youtube Gamer whose been making videos on and off for 3 years now
Your name/ Alias: Sprasshu
Where are you from? Ontario, Canada
How did you find TubeBuddy? Was recommended it
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want help growing my channel
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Reach 1000 subs and 10,000 views for the time being, then grow from there
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Playing games, drawing art, typing nonsense
What is your biggest dream? Make a career out of being a video editor, which I'm currently studying to be
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKIbArlX58WsN3Hzz6I_rxQ

Last edited:

ScenicSitesAndBites

TubeBuddy Pro
scenicsitesandbites.com
Subscriber Goal
Welcome to the forum Spash Productions. We are also Canadians, from southern Alberta and new to the forum as of today. My name is Zack and together with my wife Callie we make videos on anything food and travel such as Travel Vlogs, Cooking & recipies, Restaurant reviews, and even wine-making. I have to admit i'm not into gaming, but my oldest son is so I will encourage him to check out your channel. I wish you lots of success.