• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel Introducing Zack and Callie - We have a travel and food channel (keto cooking and restaurants)

ScenicSitesAndBites

TubeBuddy Pro
scenicsitesandbites.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: ScenicSitesAndBites
Title of introduction: Introducing Zack and Callie - We have a travel and food (keto cooking and restaurants)
Your name/ Alias: Zack & Callie
Where are you from? Alberta, Canada
How did you find TubeBuddy? I think it was an affiliate link I clicked on. It was several months ago but we are new to the forums.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? It was recommended on the channel review live stream that was on today. I see the potential for this to be a place to encourage each other, share accomplishments and learn new skills.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Since my back injury has been preventing me from doing my trade and the outlook is uncertain, we set out to find ways that we could grow new skills, and develop potential alternate streams of income that didn't rely on physical demands. So growth and quality content is what I guess is really needed but it goes further than that. We love to travel and Zack has been cooking for years, does Keto and makes wine, so that is how Scenic Sites and Bites was born. My long game is for our channel to contribute to a sustainable income while allowing us the freedom to travel and possibly even live in new places other than just Canada.
How frequently do you upload? I was trying to post 2 times a week but things slowed down and it has been less. I need to get back on track for at least 1-2 times per week no set time.
What are your hobbies? Our combined hobbies include: Travel, Cooking, Creating Recipes, Website Design, YouTube - creating and watching, Wine-making, Reading and playing with our kids and dogs :)
What is your biggest dream? To have the freedom to travel and live where we want while having an income to support ourselves comfortably.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/scenicsitesandbites

• Love
Reactions: Myranda Achvan