• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Music Channel Hello this is Arianna Rosete , i don't actually know how to start this cuz im just young here so don't be mad to me. My youtube channel is about music

aesthetic_gurly198

User name: aesthetic_gurly198
Title of introduction: Hello this is Arianna Rosete , i don't actually know how to start this cuz im just young here so don't be mad to me. My youtube channel is about music like doing a somg and dance cover and gaming like playing roblox and random games.
Your name/ Alias: Ariann Rosete
Where are you from? Philippines
How did you find TubeBuddy? I saw some videos of Annie Dubé discussing how to use tubebuddy
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Uhh cuz annie dubé cuz she said this communtiy makes here to grow on youtube. And i also want to grow cuz you know i want to monetized and i love what i do.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Lets get 1k subscribers!!!
How frequently do you upload? Sometimes i post whatever tine i want but i think i want to upoad some videos weekends.
What are your hobbies? Singing, dancing,and playing roblox :)
What is your biggest dream? To be a famous proffesional singer and gamer
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFo_OISr8TiTa8Fgg2l2TiQ

Reactions: issabelle leo

issabelle leo

Subscriber Goal
User name: aesthetic_gurly198
Title of introduction: Hello this is Arianna Rosete , i don't actually know how to start this cuz im just young here so don't be mad to me. My youtube channel is about music like doing a somg and dance cover and gaming like playing roblox and random games.
Your name/ Alias: Ariann Rosete
Where are you from? Philippines
How did you find TubeBuddy? I saw some videos of Annie Dubé discussing how to use tubebuddy
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Uhh cuz annie dubé cuz she said this communtiy makes here to grow on youtube. And i also want to grow cuz you know i want to monetized and i love what i do.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Lets get 1k subscribers!!!
How frequently do you upload? Sometimes i post whatever tine i want but i think i want to upoad some videos weekends.
What are your hobbies? Singing, dancing,and playing roblox :)
What is your biggest dream? To be a famous proffesional singer and gamer
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFo_OISr8TiTa8Fgg2l2TiQ

Hi Ariann, I like music channel where is they can show their talents especially in singing or dancing. Hope you dreams will come true. btw, do you playing mobile legends?

ScenicSitesAndBites

TubeBuddy Pro
scenicsitesandbites.com
Subscriber Goal
Welcome to the forum Arianna. I hope this channel helps you achieve your goals and dreams. We are new to the forum as of today. My name is Zack and together with my wife Callie we make videos on anything food and travel such as Travel Vlogs, Cooking & recipies, Restaurant reviews, and even wine-making. I look forward to checking out your channel.