• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Music Channel My Music

BKG

User name: BKG
Title of introduction: My Music
Your name/ Alias: BKG
Where are you from? Croatia
How did you find TubeBuddy? google
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I feel bored on my music youtube channel..I was looking for a way to present my music and promote .. I am also interested in the opinions of all people
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want as many people as possible to know about my music and for the channel, because I do it out of love, When I do Music I feel free and full of inspiration, it would be a shame not to share it with people from all over the world
How frequently do you upload? for now I have only one song. of course I have a lot of projects and I've been in it for a long time but it's hard to find a singer for my songs .. it took me too much time because everyone goes for money and material things and I don't have enough money to pay for their singing .. it took me the most time ..
What are your hobbies? my hobbies is Music I live music ,Music is my life
What is your biggest dream? I can't say. there are people who steal dreams
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbmCOwa5Rwu_RDsd_D2Wjfw?view_as=subscriber

IanDominicTV

Renowned Poster
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I agree with what you said about people who steal dreams. Welcome!