• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel Hi everybody! (HOLA!) I'm a new Fitness and Lifestyle YouTuber, and I'm glad to be here! :)

Jenny G

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
User name: Jenny G
Title of introduction: Hi everybody! (HOLA!) I'm a new Fitness and Lifestyle YouTuber, and I'm glad to be here! :)
Your name/ Alias: Jenny G
Where are you from? United States
How did you find TubeBuddy? It was through a YouTuber called Annie Dube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I'd love to connect with people who have similar interests: Fitness, Beauty, Fashion.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My goal is to become a Fitness and Lifestyle influencer for both English and Spanish speaking viewers.
How frequently do you upload? Every Sunday at 2 PM CST
What are your hobbies? I enjoy working out, hiking, as well as fashion and beauty products.
What is your biggest dream? Be happy and make a positive difference in people's lives. Also, create my own lifestyle business.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOD6TsFB5rcM-ysm9dp2mVQ

Reactions: issabelle leo

issabelle leo

Subscriber Goal
Hi Jenny.. I like fitness and lifestyle motivation. I have a question. I like doing fitness routine at home and never jogging/hiking after my weight drop to 40kg. I think this the 3rd years im never jogging/hiking. So, last week I'm try to jogging again cuz my weight gain 5kg, I really can't do that again. It's make me breathless, get tired quickly and dizzy. Even I'm just hiking too. Sorry for my English. Hope you can understand.