• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Editing Software Comment on video or Picture soft ware

Blessing

TubeBuddy Star
lifeissues787545603.blog
Subscriber Goal
Hello,

I want to start writing out some of my video so instead of talking I write down my comment on the picture.

Pleass attached picture for what I mean.

Any idea what app I can use for this?

1597144965804.png

Legacy

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Hello,

I want to start writing out some of my video so instead of talking I write down my comment on the picture.

View attachment 7023
What editor do you use? Most editors give you the option to add text over videos so you could just write whatever it is over your video using that unless I'm misunderstanding something.

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Hello,

View attachment 7023
I'd test this on a video or two and see how this impact things because generally I don't like videos that are just slideshows of footage with text over them an no talking. That said, any video editor that allows multi video tracks will do the job. Luma fusion, and any other video editing app that has multi track AND text capabilities will do the job.

OP
OP
Blessing

Blessing

TubeBuddy Star
lifeissues787545603.blog
Subscriber Goal
What editor do you use? Most editors give you the option to add text over videos so you could just write whatever it is over your video using that unless I'm misunderstanding something.
Firmora is what I use currently but I dont seems to have a font that is this bold and allow me to write long comment unless I am looking at the wrong place

OP
OP
Blessing

Blessing

TubeBuddy Star
lifeissues787545603.blog
Subscriber Goal
I'd test this on a video or two and see how this impact things because generally I don't like videos that are just slideshows of footage with text over them an no talking. That said, any video editor that allows multi video tracks will do the job. Luma fusion, and any other video editing app that has multi track AND text capabilities will do the job.
Thanks. I discuss news with viral videos but there are some news that are just straight forward which I can just write about and allow people to discuss. That way I can have shorter videos with the straightforward information.

zeista

i think if u use video editing software,
you can put a text any where you like and how long the text is.

like i use premiere pro in a pc and in mobile phone i use powerdirector/kinemaster
you can drag the area Text as big as you want and edit what font to use.

Reactions: Blessing