• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Why I'm cannot login at TubeBuddy apps?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I means the community section.

I can login into the main. but when I'm go to community section, I can't login. I'm enter the right email and password.

I means the community section. I'm used right email and password.
Do you mean the community section as in these forums? If your YouTube login details are differant to your Community Forum login details (And they should be for online security purposes) then the login for these forums will be differant to your login to your youtube.

I was playing around with the mobile app earlier this week, and went to the community section and had to login to that while my youtube channel data was logged into the app itself. So if you can use the tubebuddy app normally, but need to login so you can access the community section, it sounds like you have a differant login for that seperate to your channel (which is a wise idea) that's my understanding anyway.

Also be sure that you're downloading the app from the official google playstore/iOS store or from the official TubeBuddy website. I do know there are some fake playstores out there, and the playstore does sometimes have people trying to make fake apps. NEVER download an APK file from anywhere on the internet, the only way to access the tubebuddy app is from the android play store, ios app store, and tubebuddy website, but I haven't seen this happen with TubeBuddy, but it is always a good idea to confirm with us regardless. But in this situation it sounds like you're trying to login to these forums via the app, and those login details are differant to your youtube login details. Let us know if I'm on the right thought path here? :)

Kari B

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Tubebuddy is a real app you can get from the app store. I have just logged in to mine to check and it seems to be OK, but maybe they were doing some work and it was temporarily unavailable. I would give it an hour or two and try again.

OP
OP
issabelle leo

issabelle leo

Subscriber Goal

Tubebuddy is a real app you can get from the app store. I have just logged in to mine to check and it seems to be OK, but maybe they were doing some work and it was temporarily unavailable. I would give it an hour or two and try again.

I can login into the main. but when I'm go to community section, I can't login. I'm enter the right email and password.

It's real... what browser are you on? What device? Thank you!

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal

Do you mean the community section as in these forums? If your YouTube login details are differant to your Community Forum login details (And they should be for online security purposes) then the login for these forums will be differant to your login to your youtube.

I was playing around with the mobile app earlier this week, and went to the community section and had to login to that while my youtube channel data was logged into the app itself. So if you can use the tubebuddy app normally, but need to login so you can access the community section, it sounds like you have a differant login for that seperate to your channel (which is a wise idea) that's my understanding anyway.

Also be sure that you're downloading the app from the official google playstore/iOS store or from the official TubeBuddy website. I do know there are some fake playstores out there, and the playstore does sometimes have people trying to make fake apps. NEVER download an APK file from anywhere on the internet, the only way to access the tubebuddy app is from the android play store, ios app store, and tubebuddy website, but I haven't seen this happen with TubeBuddy, but it is always a good idea to confirm with us regardless. But in this situation it sounds like you're trying to login to these forums via the app, and those login details are differant to your youtube login details. Let us know if I'm on the right thought path here? :)

Angela Philip apoe

Subscriber Goal
I had same issue logging in on my device (phone) I was worried. And then I remembered earlier I logged in on my PC (computer) and I didn't sign out. So that could also be the issue. I hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.