• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel Traveling the world on a super tight budget (aha, actually getting stuck in Thailand during the pandemic)

Niki Proshin

Known Member
User name: Niki Proshin
Title of introduction: Traveling the world on a super tight budget (aha, actually getting stuck in Thailand during the pandemic)
Your name/ Alias: Niki Proshin
Where are you from? Originally from Russia, factically in Asia
How did you find TubeBuddy? It's actually a re-intro, as I found TubeBuddy long before (back in March from another Youtuber) and now just coming back to this forum
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? It's a place where I could ask questions and get the most relevant answers, and also a place where I could contribute by my own skills and knowledge.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: The original destination is quite far - to get the freedom to travel wherever I want and whenever I wish, while having interesting and full life. My channel is just one of the things that I do towards achieving my dream.
There's another short-term goal as well. Until the end of this year I want to see the first revenue from my channel (doesn't matter how small it will be). I want to improve my skillset (which starts with filming and editing videos, talking on a camera, managing social medias, and etc.) and also to create a community with similar interests around my channel.
How frequently do you upload? Once or twice per week.
What are your hobbies? My biggest passion is traveling, which is quite stable for the last 5 years. All other hobbies come and go (like leatherwork, sports, chess and a few others). Perhaps the second most stable hobby of mine is cocktails! Both making and drinking them!
What is your biggest dream? Repeating my dream I mentioned above, my biggest dream is to be able to travel wherever and whenever I wish. Speaking differently, my dream is to get financial freedom to do that.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNmv0SUwrOkEqadKneNRwHg

Reactions: issabelle leo

faten

hi
User name: Niki Proshin
Title of introduction: Traveling the world on a super tight budget (aha, actually getting stuck in Thailand during the pandemic)
Your name/ Alias: Niki Proshin
Where are you from? Originally from Russia, factically in Asia
How did you find TubeBuddy? It's actually a re-intro, as I found TubeBuddy long before (back in March from another Youtuber) and now just coming back to this forum
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? It's a place where I could ask questions and get the most relevant answers, and also a place where I could contribute by my own skills and knowledge.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: The original destination is quite far - to get the freedom to travel wherever I want and whenever I wish, while having interesting and full life. My channel is just one of the things that I do towards achieving my dream.
There's another short-term goal as well. Until the end of this year I want to see the first revenue from my channel (doesn't matter how small it will be). I want to improve my skillset (which starts with filming and editing videos, talking on a camera, managing social medias, and etc.) and also to create a community with similar interests around my channel.
How frequently do you upload? Once or twice per week.
What are your hobbies? My biggest passion is traveling, which is quite stable for the last 5 years. All other hobbies come and go (like leatherwork, sports, chess and a few others). Perhaps the second most stable hobby of mine is cocktails! Both making and drinking them!
What is your biggest dream? Repeating my dream I mentioned above, my biggest dream is to be able to travel wherever and whenever I wish. Speaking differently, my dream is to get financial freedom to do that.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNmv0SUwrOkEqadKneNRwHg
hi how are I have a channel also about travelling in Spain hope we can collaborate together

faten

hi I am anew here I have a channel about travelling in Spain my channel name is< faten travels<