• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Sports Everyone's favorite sport?

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
This is not a TubeBuddy question. Please check each categories' topic before creating a thread :)

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I've never taken part in it, but motorsport is fun. Probably gokarting would be my jam.
I don't mind BMX but haven't done that in YEARS, possibly a decade or more.

Kari B

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I really enjoyed quad biking across the desert in Egypt and would love to try dog sledding over snow. I'm not really into ball sports, but will always give England a good cheer during the world cup.

scottkoz20

TubeBuddy Pro
hockey for myself, it's the focus of my channel - I do like football and baseball as well

Legacy

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I don't play any sports on a team or anything but I enjoy swimming and sometimes I enjoy playing basketball just with my friends and family and at a layed back level of that makes sense. As for sports I watch I don't always follow all the sports on TV but I go to my high school basketball games and football games some and my dad is a huge Alabama football fan.

Pooper2471

Bowling for me. Been that way since childhood. Always something so satisfying about watching and hearing pins get bulldozed on a strike.

Haven't bowled myself in a while, since lanes are a bit far biking distance and I'm a bit stingy with money in terms of buying myself a string or two.

I wouldn't mind watching bowling on TV. Whenever I see it on in a public place, I always look up and watch, hoping to get that brief gratification from a pin clearing before going back to what I was doing.

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Baseball, Arizona Diamondbacks fan hurting because of yesterday's trades...

Qpnd1vas Hustle

I am a soccer mom. I never actually learned the concept, I have a child invested in soccer since they were in the eighth grade. They have moved on to collegiate soccer. I just know when to YELL!!!