• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Music Channel A platform to showcase original music composed for various applications .Inspiritational sounds and beats Library

Blazingbeatz

User name: Blazingbeatz
Title of introduction: A platform to showcase original music composed for various applications .Inspiritational sounds and beats Library
Your name/ Alias: Lahai.
Where are you from? SierraLeone
How did you find TubeBuddy? I saw a post made with TubeBuddy by a friend and decided to join and follow suit.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I need to be part of a community to help me grow and develop real relationships with people in my line of work.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I will love for the world to hear my music and het introduced to the vibes i create. I will love yo work with various artists and make music for the worl to hear.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly.
What are your hobbies? Playing intruments , Video games and movies.
What is your biggest dream? I dream of being an influencer in this world , to be a force that brings meaning to life through my music and media.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjNir1YcyinmEvez45rX1rg

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @Blazingbeatz, welcome to our community. You've come to the right place to make connections and find ideas and tips to help grow your channel. Enjoy.

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience.