• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Music Channel Hello! I'm delighted to be a part of this forum. I'm a musician and I create beautiful relaxing music under the name of The Sonic Sorcerer

The Sonic Sorcerer

User name: The Sonic Sorcerer
Title of introduction: Hello! I'm delighted to be a part of this forum. I'm a musician and I create beautiful relaxing music under the name of The Sonic Sorcerer
Your name/ Alias: The Sonic Sorcerer
Where are you from? United Kingdom
How did you find TubeBuddy? Google search for keyword tips
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Like most people I guess, I'm trying to grow my new channel so it's nice to share thoughts and ideas with other likeminded people.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Would be wonderful to know that my music is out there helping people to relax. I'm hoping YouTube will eventually enable me to get a much bigger audience. I could then create music full time.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Playing & listening to music. I also have a passion for creating and editing comedy drama videos. In my spare time i really enjoy cycling.
What is your biggest dream? Tell my wife she never has to work again.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCef9q6p1Oc4hp0wMh7Ljt7Q/featured?view_as=public

Reactions: Amber Crowley Music