• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Life Share something EMBARRASSING

DamoΓÇÖs Paintings

Extremely Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Similar to @Beanie Draws post, but this one is embarrassing moments, share something that got us red faced with embarrassment.

Well, this was a long time ago, when me and my god sisters were shaking up bottles of sparkling grape juice (they were teenagers at the time), weΓÇÖd built up the pressure then let our thumbs off the cap, and then BOOM! WhoeverΓÇÖs went the furthest win, well low and behold my bottle wouldnΓÇÖt budge, so taking every caution, I went to loosen it, still didnΓÇÖt come off, of course being careful not to point a pressurized bottle at anyone, especially with the safety wire undone, I tried to loosen the cap only to have it suddenly blast off into a lighting fixture, which wasnΓÇÖt too much of a problem if the fragments didnΓÇÖt land in some kids desserts, IΓÇÖm sure they wouldnΓÇÖt appreciate a sprinkling of lightbulb all over their chocolate ice cream, anyways the people were so chill over it, except for my mother of course, I paid the damages, and all was good after that.

Lesson, watch where you point those bloody things, theyΓÇÖll go off anytime!

Reactions: Beanie Draws
OP
OP
DamoΓÇÖs Paintings

DamoΓÇÖs Paintings

Extremely Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
That is true for a lot of things ha ha
Haha thanks man now IΓÇÖm having slightly different thoughts on my last little sentence, IΓÇÖm thinking these forums are a bit too family friendly for those kinds of thoughts :laughing: :p

residentcasuals

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I was at a wedding and I approached the bride and groom and wished them well and that I am excited for the baby. 'What baby?' The bride told me...To be fair to me it was just after everyone ate.

Legacy

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
When I was 11 I was traveling somewhere for vacation and we stopped to go to the bathroom and get snacks at a gas station. Instead of walking into the little store part of the gas station I accidentally walked into the beer cooler area that had a separate door to go through than the store did. Oops haha. The guy working there that day looked incredibly confused when I walked in there. I was out of there so fast once I realized I had gone through the wrong door.

Reactions: residentcasuals