• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Life An Old Guy With A Childhood Obsession

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
This is not something I'm comfortable admitting cause it just seems odd for me to say this, maybe a bit embarrassing. I'm 44 years old and from time to time I get on YouTube and enjoy a nice playlist of cartoon theme songs from the 80's. I even find myself singing the songs out loud like I did as a child, sometimes imitating the cartoon like Thundercats or He-Man.

I was hoping I am not the only one who does this. ;)

Xarty

TubeBuddy User
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I'm just 19 years old, but I still like to watch some nice cartoons from 80's sometimes, mostly from Disney, Saban or DIC

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Cartoons and Animation know no age. I'm currently watching One Piece. Mostly when no one is around to see I'm watching One Piece

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
Cartoons and Animation know no age. I'm currently watching One Piece. Mostly when no one is around to see I'm watching One Piece
Ah, I see you've decided to make a life commitment watching One Piece :joy:

I certainly do enjoy anime in the early 2000's more than I do newer anime (though there have been amazing new anime out there), since those were my childhood :)