• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered The forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maryprecious

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
I need to understand how things are done here... how to follow people, how to get people to follow... just I need to know. I tried filling the form to get the youtube button but cannot complete it because I don't operate most the sites I'm supposed to fill in the URL. what do I do?

Reactions: The Youtube Train

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
I need to understand how things are done here... how to follow people, how to get people to follow... just I need to know. I tried filling the form to get the youtube button but cannot complete it because I don't operate most the sites I'm supposed to fill in the URL. what do I do?

I fixed your button.

You put: https://www.youtube.com/c/BookWealthTV and UCFT1fPmmaGeJI_rnO_pVKAw

All you needed was: UCFT1fPmmaGeJI_rnO_pVKAw

It's working now. This isn't a place to get people to follow you it's a place to learn how to do YT and how TubeBuddy can help. @kitchen c/o ammama linked a great article to help. Thread answered with this post here :)

Reactions: Maryprecious

kitchen c/o ammama

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Check out this post for your youtube Subscribe button. It's ok not to fill out those other URL's . It's just extra information that you can provide to others.

As for this forum, we have some pinned topics and rules at the top of each different section of this forum which indicates the rules and expectations. The best way to use this forum however is if you have a question, there's a big "SEARCH" bar in the top corner, and there's a good chance someone else has already asked the question you're wanting to ask, so you can check those results first as they might have answers already that you can learn from.

The golden rule however, is don't spam (multiple of the same post) don't beg (plz subscribe etc) don't self promote (check out my channel/check out my video) and you'll be fine. These forums are designed for community discussion of our tactics and experiences. This isn't the place to just dump videos in the hope of one or 2 extra views.

I really think your best option on these forums is to simply read. Read, read, read. And if a thread has something interesting that you want to share your thoughts on, then reply. But reading is a great way of learning :)

And don't worry about people following people. It dose not matter. Be active , Learn and Share.

#Givetocommunity&getback

All the Best !

Annbilha

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
You can leave out the social links.as long as you enter the channel ID link it is OK...then don't forget to press the save button at the bottom

Reactions: The Youtube Train

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal

I fixed your button.

You put: https://www.youtube.com/c/BookWealthTV and UCFT1fPmmaGeJI_rnO_pVKAw

All you needed was: UCFT1fPmmaGeJI_rnO_pVKAw

It's working now. This isn't a place to get people to follow you it's a place to learn how to do YT and how TubeBuddy can help. @kitchen c/o ammama linked a great article to help. Thread answered with this post here :)

Reactions: Maryprecious
Status
Not open for further replies.