• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel Hello TubeBuddy Community, I'm New Around Here! I Create Call of Duty Content, Both Gameplay and Weapon Setups/Guides. The King of Average CODtent!

KingZeh

Subscriber Goal
User name: KingZeh
Title of introduction: Hello TubeBuddy Communtity, I'm New Around Here! I Create Call of Duty Content, Both Gameplay and Weapon Setups/Guides. The Self Proclamined King of Average CODtent!
Your name/ Alias: KingZeh
Where are you from? USA
How did you find TubeBuddy? Watching Annie Dube's videos on how to grow on YouTube. She makes wonderful content and has helped tremendously in the past month
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Your YouTube channel brought it up to join and meet new people who also use TubeBuddy. I also would like to learn more about the ins and outs as a YouTuber! I'm new to content creation so every tip and trick will be appreciated!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: That's a good question. Just to build a community who is passionate about Call of Duty like I am. I'm also a husband, soon to be father and going back to work. My goal is to make content that resonates with other people who also have jobs and families but still keep their passion for gaming alive!
How frequently do you upload? On average, twice a week. Usually between 8-10 am EST
What are your hobbies? I love video games (thats apparent by now ), spending time with my wife, playing basketball, listening to music, binge watching TV, playing board games, and watch my favorite content creators when I have extra time!
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to become a full time content creator and make a career out of it. I don't want to be rich or be the top creator on the internet...just would like to make enough money to be comfortable with expenses but more importantly to spend more time with my family. I've worked factory jobs for the past 5 years, I've had no time for anything but work eat and sleep. So it would be my dream to work from home so I can be a big part in my daughters life ❤
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOWdg5DBwW44fAb9yxbP50Q

Last edited:

Dr Pixel Plays

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Did I do this right?
Yeah, you did. This is a detailed introduction. I like detailed introductions, they tell you a lot more about the person.

Remember to read the forum rules and check out the FAQ.

And good luck with your journey ahead. This is a great place to get started and learn how to build a channel. Just browse around, and I'm sure you'll find many useful posts.

Reactions: KingZeh