• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

How-To Channel Hello everyone, my names are John Muriithi, am a content producer where i focus on Tech and how-tos videos, i am currently uploading videos on a daily

JohnthatITGUY

User name: JohnthatITGUY
Title of introduction: Hello everyone, my names are John Muriithi, am a content producer where i focus on Tech and how-tos videos, i am currently uploading videos on a daily basis.
Your name/ Alias: John
Where are you from? Kenya
How did you find TubeBuddy? YouTuber
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I have been using TubeBuddy for a while now, and i have learnt alot of things from it, not to forget the growth i have experienced since i started using the Extention.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like to make my channel a place where students will turn to learn relevant Tech skills so that they become more productive
How frequently do you upload? Daily
What are your hobbies?
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDbfPeptJijkUMuJAZ2mHEg/

IanDominicTV

Renowned Poster
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
You have an interesting niche, for I have learned a little bit of Information technology back in my first year in college. Welcome!

• Love
Reactions: JohnthatITGUY

ScenicSitesAndBites

TubeBuddy Pro
scenicsitesandbites.com
Subscriber Goal
Welcome to the forum. We are new as of today as well. My name is Zack and together with my wife Callie we make videos on anything food and travel such as Travel Vlogs, Cooking & recipies, Restaurant reviews, and even wine-making. I look forward to checking out your channel.

• Love
Reactions: JohnthatITGUY
OP
OP
JohnthatITGUY

JohnthatITGUY

Thanks
Welcome to the forum. We are new as of today as well. My name is Zack and together with my wife Callie we make videos on anything food and travel such as Travel Vlogs, Cooking & recipies, Restaurant reviews, and even wine-making. I look forward to checking out your channel.
Thanks Zack, hope you will like, it i try to put alot of effort in my videos, kindly let me know what you feel about it. I will also check yours as well.