• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Poet

Tarannum13Music

Subscriber Goal
User name: Tarannum13Music
Title of introduction: Poet
Your name/ Alias: Nahida Tarannum
Where are you from? Mumbai India
How did you find TubeBuddy? Recommended by a friend
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I have few questions
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want people to understand many aspects of Life through My PoetryΓÇÖs
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Writting & Listening Music
What is your biggest dream? To shoot my video in my Dream House
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHG37XC8NyIGS4qUK1Fgn2w

Reactions: issabelle leo

issabelle leo

Subscriber Goal
Hi Nahida, I have visited your channel on YouTube and watching the Nepotism. And you speak in your language about that. Then, I goggle what is Nepotism. Then, I said "oh she doing great thing". I'm can feel you against the Nepotism.

• Love
Reactions: Tarannum13Music

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @Tarannum13Music, welcome to our community. If you have questions you've come to the right place to ask. Please post your questions in the proper sections of the forums. Our members are always eager to help other members.

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience.

If you want to fix your YouTube button go to your account details and search for the YouTube section in the image below and simply put your channel ID only.

-264-Account-details-TubeBuddy-Forums.png

OP
OP
Tarannum13Music

Tarannum13Music

Subscriber Goal
Hi Nahida, I have visited your channel on YouTube and watching the Nepotism. And you speak in your language about that. Then, I goggle what is Nepotism. Then, I said "oh she doing great thing". I'm can feel you against the Nepotism.
I will see if I can add subtitles to all my videos, So you can understand the content too... Thanks for visiting my channel.

Reactions: issabelle leo