• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Need Advice Low impressions

CT Gena

we are fairly new, just posted our 20th video. Our last video got quite a few comments and likes in the first couple hours, but it isnΓÇÖt getting any impressions. We had 45 in the first day. I have a lot of tags, some it shows that some rank. I have a mix of long tailed tags and more general tags Of the impressions, we are getting around a 30% CTR.

IΓÇÖm not looking for tons, I would like to see at least a couple hundred impressions. Thoughts and suggestions welcome!

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
It seems these impressions are happening in the first few minutes or hours of the video being uploaded and being shared with a larger audience but eventually the video stops getting shared and it's likely when you notice the drop. That's not bad though considering it's only been 20 videos. You need to keep pumping out the videos. The more your videos get shown to a larger audience the more the next videos will likely be shown and thus your numbers will go up, as long as you are keeping the content going strong.

Reactions: Damon

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
yeah I agree with Brave and I second his sentiments. Most of the time your impressions will never be higher than they are when you first publish. Then they drop. The bigger you get the more you'll begin seeing a baseline amount of views for some videos, i've attached an example of this. But on the plus side imagine this graph performing for 500 videos... that's money, and that is the basis for evergreen content. Screenshot_20200808-223949_YT Studio.jpg

OP
OP
CT Gena

CT Gena

First. Thank you for the responses. I will be more patient.

Maybe IΓÇÖm asking my question wrong. After the first two days my most recent video had around 80 impressions. My older videos typically got around 200 impressions in the first two days. I had one that had 6,000, but that was an outlier.