• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Comedy Channel Comedy sketches by my 8 year old son and myself

CT Gena

User name: CT Gena
Title of introduction: Comedy sketches by my 8 year old son and myself
Your name/ Alias: CT
Where are you from? Illinois
How did you find TubeBuddy? From watching youo
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Wanted to learn more and maybe meet new people
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Just to have fun. My son has wanted a channel for a while, but we had to wait until the adoption was finalized. Now, IΓÇÖm more into it than ever
How frequently do you upload? At least weekly
What are your hobbies? We like to ride bicycles, Tae Kwon Do, maybe some music, but mainly acting like 8 year old boys
What is your biggest dream? This is my dream. ItΓÇÖs something my son and I enjoy doing together where we get to be a little more creative
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8PqVXx1ufZtnOeXb_6fJCA

Reactions: Keeping up with the

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @CT Gena, welcome to our community. That's a pretty cool concept. My 9 y/o wants a channel too. I'm thinking about doing one of him creating artwork with a new drawing pad I got him for the PC.

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience.

If you want to fix your YouTube button go to your account details and search for the YouTube section in the image below and simply put your channel ID only.
-264-Account-details-TubeBuddy-Forums.png