• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel Hello, I am a new youtuber with the aim of educating people with videos on health, entertainment, news and many more

David Sarfo

Subscriber Goal
User name: David Sarfo
Title of introduction: Hello, I am a new youtuber with the aim of educating people with videos on health, entertainment, news and many more
Your name/ Alias: David Sarfo
Where are you from? Ghana
How did you find TubeBuddy? I saw the watermark of tubebuddy on a milestone pic on my friends facebook page and I decided to search for it on play store and join.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Actually I joined this community because I wanted to know more about tubebubby, YouTube and also develop my channel.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My aim is to educate people on health, entertainment and more. And also get more feedback on hw to improve my video and also get more subscribers.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly.
What are your hobbies? Actually, I like watching documentaries, football, and I like to do more research on health and also create videos.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to draw more people and views to YouTube through my videos.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZlQnXVbYOEEU54dt7vBTmA

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @David Sarfo, welcome to our community. We have an amazing community with a lot of ideas and tips they are willing to share. Just check around the forums to see what you can find.

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience.

If you want to fix your YouTube button go to your account details and search for the YouTube section in the image below and simply put your channel ID only.

-264-Account-details-TubeBuddy-Forums.png