• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy Mobile Suggestion Video specific comment section

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I've always liked how Tubebuddy was ahead of the curve when it came to only showing comments not yet replied to as sorting option. But the more I explore the mobile version, the more i can see an opening for video specific comment section like how YouTube's studio app allows to see comments when you click on individual videos. The problem is that YouTubr creator studio app still doesn't have comment filters. Tubebuddy does.

If it isn't already in the works, I'd love to be able to see the comments specific to a particular video AND be able to sort them by not yet replied to (for easier comment management)

There's plenty of room for a comment icon in those bottom icon navigation section, or even have a comments between engagement and seo section. It would make sense to expand comments from the engagement. And being able to sort by not yet replied (and not yet hearted ) would be amazing.
Screenshot_2020-08-07-20-53-37-52~01.png

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
I've always liked how Tubebuddy was ahead of the curve when it came to only showing comments not yet replied to as sorting option. But the more I explore the mobile version, the more i can see an opening for video specific comment section like how YouTube's studio app allows to see comments when you click on individual videos. The problem is that YouTubr creator studio app still doesn't have comment filters. Tubebuddy does.

If it isn't already in the works, I'd love to be able to see the comments specific to a particular video AND be able to sort them by not yet replied to (for easier comment management)

There's plenty of room for a comment icon in those bottom icon navigation section, or even have a comments between engagement and seo section. It would make sense to expand comments from the engagement. And being able to sort by not yet replied (and not yet hearted ) would be amazing.
View attachment 6946

Love the idea tagging @Jim

Reactions: Beanie Draws

Jim

Trusted User
TubeBuddy User
Hey @Beanie Draws I think that's a great idea and wouldn't be too tough to do since it'd essentially be the same screen with just a different set of comments listed. We're really trying to limit updates to the current version of the app and focusing on the new big update due out in a few months, so timing wise it wouldn't be until after the first release of that version. I'll let you know as soon as I get a more firm date. Thanks!