• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Cult Television reaction videos and more

Cult TV Sofa

User name: Cult TV Sofa
Title of introduction: Cult Television reaction videos and more
Your name/ Alias: Cult TV Sofa - My name is David :)
Where are you from? Originally Wales, now in England
How did you find TubeBuddy? I searched in Google for a 3rd party tool to help with replying to YouTube comments. TubeBuddy was the only one that came up :)
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To learn. I can see that TubeBuddy has a lot to offer and I know forums can be of great help to learn more.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to share my love of Cult TV with like minded people all over the world. I would like to make enough money to live on, not just using YouTube, but with Patreon, affiliates etc. Don't want to be a millionaire, just comfortable and doing my own thing :)
How frequently do you upload? I currently upload 4 videos a week. I did this to build in some space for when I need to post time sensitive videos that will be needed later in the year.
What are your hobbies? I really do love new and classic TV. I also love IT and gaming.
What is your biggest dream? To be self sufficient. I want to become a go to site for classic television. I have plans for many more types of video in the future, not just reactions. The reaction videos are currently a means to grow and get subscribers, so that I can add more interesting videos.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3Kodfq_rL687LAizCFAT9g

kitchen c/o ammama

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hi ! Welcome to the Community !

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section.

All the best for your journey ahead!