• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel social awareness

socialdiscover

User name: socialdiscover
Title of introduction: social awareness
Your name/ Alias: Kunal sharma
Where are you from? delhi
How did you find TubeBuddy? online
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I joined it for understanding my community and for better explain
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Basically i am spreading truthness in peoples for their future
How frequently do you upload? weekly
What are your hobbies? became an influencer
What is your biggest dream? star
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/c/SocialDiscover

Reactions: Bertha Mukodzani

konstantinakos

Hi,
Glad to meet someone who is also interested in becoming an influencer and making contributions to the social awareness of people. I liked Fake News and Natural Disasters categories.
My name's Cyrus. I'm from Egypt and I'd like to start a similar channel about the important social tasks in the society. I'm planning to domyassignment on a daily basis and talk about the results of my experiments (testing people's kindness and social responsibility) in the streets.

Bertha Mukodzani

TubeBuddy User
User name: socialdiscover
Title of introduction: social awareness
Your name/ Alias: Kunal sharma
Where are you from? delhi
How did you find TubeBuddy? online
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I joined it for understanding my community and for better explain
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Basically i am spreading truthness in peoples for their future
How frequently do you upload? weekly
What are your hobbies? became an influencer
What is your biggest dream? star
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/c/SocialDiscover
Welcome. All the best with your channel . Sounds brilliant