• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel New Youtuber making video's of Walking hiking parks in Australia

Justseries

www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Justseries
Title of introduction: New Youtuber making video's of Walking hiking parks in Australia
Your name/ Alias: JS
Where are you from? Australia
How did you find TubeBuddy? I subscribed The Flying Dutchman because this channel is handling similar video that I am going to make and got information about TubeBuddy.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I am new, so need to get some help or advice for improving my channel
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: At the moment, I want to handling just walking thru park or beautiful view but later on, I might handling more various field.(Such as driving, riding etc.)
How frequently do you upload? Planning to upload weekly.
What are your hobbies? Travelling, taking a photo, video.
What is your biggest dream? Getting some advice or opinion from subscribers or friend and make a very nice, attractive videos.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkxeDHeNphBnxGbVtE2J3Kw

Reactions: KOTW

kitchen c/o ammama

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hi ! Welcome to the Community !

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section.

All the best for your journey ahead!

KOTW

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hi JS,
Welcome to the community. I look forward to seeing more of Australia with you.
Good luck with the channel.

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @Justseries, welcome to our community. Our very own moderator @Beanie Draws, art expert, is also from Australia. Glad to have more members from around the world join us.

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience.