• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question VIDEO EDITING

ernel2020

TubeBuddy User
savemyfuturecharity.blogspot.com
Subscriber Goal
Hi, guys. I received a suggestion from YT team in order to get approval of my monetization application. However, they told me to either edit or delete the video, and change video metadata. I understand how to change the metadata but the video editing is my issue now on the existing videos that are most viewed on my channel. I could not afford to delete all those most viewed videos. Now, how can I edit the reused videos that I published on my channel? I would really appreciate those who can share their skills and expertise on this matter. Huge thanks.

Dr Pixel Plays

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Use the YouTube editor, I guess. With the YouTube editor, you can cut out any scene from the video. It's not the most user-friendly so you might want to look for a tutorial first.

If you want to replace footage, though, or add effects like titles or images, you have to delete upload a new one.

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Hi, guys. I received a suggestion from YT team in order to get approval of my monetization application. However, they told me to either edit or delete the video, and change video metadata. I understand how to change the metadata but the video editing is my issue now on the existing videos that are most viewed on my channel. I could not afford to delete all those most viewed videos. Now, how can I edit the reused videos that I published on my channel? I would really appreciate those who can share their skills and expertise on this matter. Huge thanks.
Might I add, I hope you didn't click anything in the email they sent, and that you went to the video they mentioned via your youtube studio instead of via the email. That email sounds suspiciously like the "lots of spam videos" scam.

You can use the video editor in the specific video which will allow you to mute sections of video that include copyrighted music if that's what they're specifying? Can you share a screenshot of the email, because I tend not to trust any email these days.

Also this isn't a tubebuddy question, so I've moved it to youtube questions.