• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel A Dream to Grow a Big Youtube HUB

Papa Joejo

User name: Papa Joejo
Title of introduction: A Dream to Grow Big HUB
Your name/ Alias: Papa Joejo
Where are you from? Ghana
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy through youtube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I love to learn and I know by joining the forums, I can learn faster how to grow my channel successfully
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I started Youtube because I have a deep dream to have a Tv like Youtube Channel which has sub programs dealing with videos that would inspire and teach others, and I think it would go far when the messages are visually sent than text.
How frequently do you upload? For Now i am building the other programs that will run and working on the recorded videos so i can post weekly or three times a week with different program trends
What are your hobbies? My Hobbies are researching so I am always behind my laptop or playing a video game to clear my thoughts
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to build a powerful HUB where people would always love to visit and get schooled
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/c/GoldernTV

Reactions: BellaVivee

kitchen c/o ammama

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hi ! Welcome to the Community !

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section.

All the best for your journey ahead!

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @Papa Joejo, welcome to the community. Love your avatar. It really has that TV station feel you're trying to create. It would amazing to have a channel that is like a TV station with a variety of shows.

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience.

OP
OP
Papa Joejo

Papa Joejo

Thank you so much but I have a small question to ask. during the registration I chose that my channel falls under education but i feel its more than education so what can I replace it with