• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question What's your Channel Niche ?

kitchen c/o ammama

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I think one should be very Clear about their Channel Niche. So, I take this opportunity to ask everyone this question.

Do you have the answer ?

Another reason I am asking is for my normal analysis to see
1. How many people actually have the answer ?
2. Proportion ... I mean which kind of Niche have more Channels
3.One post where people can checkout your Channel Content. People may find some Interesting Subjects or someone of the same content can approach for Colab.

My Niche - Andhra ( South India ) Food Using Shortcuts of my Grandma ( I am planning to Expand within the same Niche )

IanDominicTV

Renowned Poster
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I've been changing niches a lot, and currently, my niche is commentaries about relevant issues we face today taken lightly. And by that I mean, there is a lighter side in my commentaries.

Reactions: kitchen c/o ammama

Kari B

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
After two years of changing niches trying to find where I was happy, I have settled on travel and days out. I make hotel tour videos, budget travel ideas, and places to visit on day trips with the family.

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Hopefully my channel name speaks for it'self :p but the only way I could really drive home my specific Niche is if I had a dinosaur holding a pencil, but I don't want to specifically pigeonhole myself into one SPECIFIC niche in drawing. So I've intentionally left it broad, but still specific to drawing.

DamoΓÇÖs Paintings

Extremely Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
IΓÇÖm in the art niche, specifically oil painting, IΓÇÖm all about oil paintings and oil painting related stuff, I may sneak in a slightly off topic video, where IΓÇÖm just reviewing something, but of course try and find a way to tie it to my work where possible, thatΓÇÖs it really :blush:

socialdiscover

I think one should be very Clear about their Channel Niche. So, I take this opportunity to ask everyone this question.

Do you have the answer ?

Another reason I am asking is for my normal analysis to see
1. How many people actually have the answer ?
2. Proportion ... I mean which kind of Niche have more Channels
3.One post where people can checkout your Channel Content. People may find some Interesting Subjects or someone of the same content can approach for Colab.

My Niche - Andhra ( South India ) Food Using Shortcuts of my Grandma ( I am planning to Expand within the same Niche )
exactly no

Travel Interesante

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Travel for us... naturally.... we tried to be quite specific like Beanie and Kari with the name. We always wonder about our niche within our niche though so to speak. We've done hotel reviews as well that have been semi successful, and recently tried a few more creative ideas, but ultimately enjoy vlogging (it feels the most natural for us).

vinc8nt

TubeBuddy User
I love to paint, so I set up a channel that will push me to improve my painting skills. Ironically, my niche belongs to "how to" demos.

Tito Tim

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy Star
titotim.com
My channel is anything about reading. Now, I started a section where I visit Little Free Libraries.
Jessica
Kind of off topic... but I wanted to set up a Little Free Library here at my house, in the Philippines. All the foreigners said it sounded great, all the locals said it would be a waste of time. The first person to come would take all the books. Once they books were at home... the parents would the pages to start their kitchen fires... I deferred to their local wisdom. Now I just donate books to the local schools. But my wife said when she was a kid her parents would burn the pages of her library books. Unthinkable to me.

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I have 2 channels I am gonna be working on soon. One is dedicated to helping gaming channels grow and the other is a gaming channel but have not decided what exactly I am gonna do with it. Could be gameplay, new, reviews and maybe a bit of everything. Not sure yet.