• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel Looking to start an offroad/adventure travel channel on YouTube.

KOTW

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
User name: KOTW
Title of introduction: Looking to start an offroad/adventure travel channel on YouTube.
Your name/ Alias: Zika
Where are you from? Australia
How did you find TubeBuddy? Via a YouTuber
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Meet people, learn tricks, see tips
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Share my trips to the amazing parts of Australia... and grow channel numbers and maybe eventually sell some merch!
How frequently do you upload? Monthly - hopefully
What are your hobbies? Travel, photography, videography, camping, outdoors, hunting
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUNoO1xN8BXJZ71S48c-sTQ

Kari B

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hey Zika, welcome to the forums. Your channel idea sounds really interesting and Australia looks so beautiful, I would love to visit one day but your wildlife scares the bejesus out of me. o_O

Reactions: KOTW
OP
OP
KOTW

KOTW

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Thanks guys! I look forward to sharing more of Australia with everyone once we come out of stage 4 lockdown in our state!

Kari B

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Are you finding lockdown a problem, from a travel vlogger perspective? I've found it harder to come up with ideas given that we can't go anywhere.

OP
OP
KOTW

KOTW

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
We go into stage 4 lockdown as of midnight tonight, so it will be EXTREMELY difficult. I have some ideas for equipment review videos that I will record over the next few weeks and a few older videos that I can produce and post up but without really knowing how long we will be stuck in lockdown, it's getting difficult to plan ahead.

How's lockdown in the UK @Kari B ?

Kari B

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
@KOTW we have lockdown in parts of the country, but I'm not currently affected. There are constant rumours of another fullscale lockdown and a second wave but it's hard to know what to believe. I have 8 minibreaks booked that I was hoping to vlog, so I'm keeping my fingers tightly crossed we can still go.

I have been editing a couple of old holiday vlogs to make one better vlog and I have two travel product reviews planned. I have also been speaking to local hotels to see if I can do a few room tours - the response has been pretty good when I point out how it can benefit them with potential guests.

GORidingADV

www.instagram.com
Subscriber Goal
Hello Zika and Welcome to the Forum.
Australia is the best country for offroading rides and I'm very interested to see your adventures.

What motorcycle you have?

Greetings from the other side of the world, Greece.
Kosmas.

OP
OP
KOTW

KOTW

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
@Kari B This is our 2nd wave and we're hoping that it's only for 6 weeks and not another 6 months! I used to live in the UK - for 14 years! Good luck with the vlogs and the channel.

OP
OP
KOTW

KOTW

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
@GORidingADV Hi Kosmas and thanks for the welcome message. I'm not a motorcycle rider, I have a 4WD vehicle and my plan is a vehicle camping channel (also known as overlanding). I lived and worked in Santorini for a season - the best summer of my life! I hope that COVID is not too bad in Greece.

Good luck with your channel.

• Love
Reactions: GORidingADV

GORidingADV

www.instagram.com
Subscriber Goal
@GORidingADV Hi Kosmas and thanks for the welcome message. I'm not a motorcycle rider, I have a 4WD vehicle and my plan is a vehicle camping channel (also known as overlanding). I lived and worked in Santorini for a season - the best summer of my life! I hope that COVID is not too bad in Greece.

Good luck with your channel.
That is awesome. Kalispera!
I also love camping.
Santorini is amazing Island.
We are not in lockdown at the moment but the mask use is everywhere. Except the mountains!
Keep Safe and enjoy your adventures.

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @KOTW, welcome to our community. I see several of our members already gave you a big warm welcome. That's awesome. :grinning:

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience.