• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Summer Beach Pt 3

DamoΓÇÖs Paintings

Extremely Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Well, I set this one as a premier video, got 1 viewer that stayed right through the whole thing, which for me is already more than I expected, ok I couldΓÇÖve done more to let my subscribers and others know in advance, but this is where IΓÇÖm learning, anyways part 3 will be out next Wednesday CST/CDT, I think IΓÇÖll just do a normal upload, save the premier for when IΓÇÖm bigger.

View: https://youtu.be/hOag1_PWPQM

Reactions: Keeping up with the

Keeping up with the

Cooking with Mrs Joneses
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Well, I set this one as a premier video, got 1 viewer that stayed right through the whole thing, which for me is already more than I expected, ok I couldΓÇÖve done more to let my subscribers and others know in advance, but this is where IΓÇÖm learning, anyways part 3 will be out next Wednesday CST/CDT, I think IΓÇÖll just do a normal upload, save the premier for when IΓÇÖm bigger.

View: https://youtu.be/hOag1_PWPQM
That was such a beautiful painting and I'm loving the way you brought out the clouds.

Legacy

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I watched the first video of this series just now because I hadn't watched the beginning and thought it would make sense for me to watch the first 2 parts before watching this video. But I love how you painted the sky in the first video and I actually think I could follow along if I got my own canvas and paints. I do enjoy painting myself, but my paintings are paint by number paintings so I'm not any where close to as skilled as you with them.

OP
OP
DamoΓÇÖs Paintings

DamoΓÇÖs Paintings

Extremely Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
My mistake everyone, the title is wrong, it should say PART 2, the 3rd part will be posted soon.