• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Email youtube

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rdez Tv

Can i ask a question why did not email me youtube to be a100 subscribers to congratulate me?

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Tubebuddy gives you the option to download a certificate you can share on social media once you hit different milestones, but I've never had one directly from YouTube congratulating me on any of my achievements - apart from balloons and ticker-tape on my dashboard when a video is doing really well.

this is correct! you can your milestone here: https://tubebuddy.com/milestones since this isn't a TB question OP thread closed.

kitchen c/o ammama

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Congratulations at 100 Subscribers from YouTube ???

you wonΓÇÖt get any email from YouTube at your 100 subscribers.

Kari B

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Tubebuddy gives you the option to download a certificate you can share on social media once you hit different milestones, but I've never had one directly from YouTube congratulating me on any of my achievements - apart from balloons and ticker-tape on my dashboard when a video is doing really well.

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal

this is correct! you can your milestone here: https://tubebuddy.com/milestones since this isn't a TB question OP thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.